South West Airlines is the largest airplane service in the world with such low prices. South West Airlines was founded by Herb Kelleher in 1967 in the United States of America. It was established as Air Southwest and the name was changed on June 18, 1971, to South West Airways. The name was changed when the intrastate services were started in Texas. The headquarters of South West Airlines is located in Dallas, Texas, United States.
Gary C. Kelly is the present chairman and CEO of South West Airlines is has over 55,000 employees working for him in 4,000 different departments. South West gives its services within 100 destinations in the United States and 10 destinations internationally. The first South West Airway flight was in Hawai’i, it was after the airlines extended its services for the Turks and Caicos in 2017.
In the year 2016, South West Airlines made a record of most domestic customers in comparison to other USA airlines. The airline is so popular because it has never compromised with the quality and has such low prices that anyone can afford the services. Along with taking such good care of their customers, the airline also focuses on its employees. South West Airlines gives a large range of benefits to its employees.
South West Airlines created an online portal Swalife for its employees. All the retired employees retired or working can access their benefits from the portal.
How To Log Into Crew CWA Swalife Portal?
Swalife also has a retiree portal for the people who were retired from South West Airlines. To login to the portal, here is all the information about it.
If you are a South West Airlines employee then follow these steps to login into the Swalife online portal.
- On your electronic devices like mobile, tablet, laptop, or Pc open a web browser.
- Search for www.swalife.com.
- This will land you on the Swalife homepage.
- You will find the Swalife Retiree login options available on the homepage of Swalife beside the main login option.
- In the username field, type your SWA ID.
- Then, fill in your password in the respective field.
- After don, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- This will take you to the Swalife employee portal.
If you are a South West Airlines Employee you might wanna check out Swalife Login Guide.